LASIK.....FINALLY!!!!

BEFORE AFTER


Scotland finally got Lasik eye surgery! After waring contacts since the 5th grade we decided it was about time to get him the surgery. He was so excited until about 30 minutes before we got there and he turns to me and says, "I'm kinda nervous". Little late for that. We have been through all the consultations and bought him a $40 bottle of medicated eye drops he needed that isn't even as big as my pinky! So nervous or not he was doing this. Plus he got a blessing the night before from his buddies so we had nothing to worry about. I got to watch the whole thing (all 2 minutes of it) and it was fascinating! He slept most of the day after that and tried to resisted the insane urge to itch them but today he is as good as new with brand new eye's!! 20/20 in his left and almost 20/20 in his right. It should only take another day or so for the right to catch up. He's so excited to wake up and see his alarm clock with out pulling it right in front of his face. And this is perfect timing before the baby comes so I don't feel so bad making him get up in the middle of the night to get me something. (works out for both of us)

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Glad everything went well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Scott! I want to do that too! I got glasses when I was at WSU.

Nick and Meg said...

Hi guys!!! Love your blog!! Congrats on the expectation of your new son--can't wait to see pictures and hear all the news! Congrats to Scot--Lasik is awesome!! I had it done in 2005--never regretted it!