Sakura

I was just @ this restaurant last night with a group of friends for one of their "Birthday Dinners" and it was so yummy and fun I had to go again today and bring the family for lunch! This was the first time the boys have been to this type of restaurant where they cook right in front of you. Mason wasn't sure about it at first and just covered his ears most the time she was cooking and Chace just cried. But it was still worth it. If you live around here you have to go try this place. It's on HWY 99 between 88th st and 78th st. Great prices for lunch. Our cook was so fun. Same one we had last night, she had to work on her birthday today:( She asked Mason if he wanted to see a "Butterfly". He answered "YA"!So she tossed the bowl of butter in the air and then caught it. He didn't get it but I thought it was very entertaining.






2 comments:

Jenandgeoffrey said...

Oh my kids have always loved Benihanas,but I can see how it would be scarey if they've never been somewhere like that. Did they like the food.

Megan said...

Mmmmm...I miss Sakura! It's been our family favorite for as many years as we've lived in Vancouver....the closest they have here in Utah is Tepanyaki which is still good, but not nearly as good as sakura. Glad you discovered this yummy restaurant!