Pumpkin patch....and exciting news!!!

This year at the pumpkin patch it couldn't of been a more perfect day. The weather was gorgeous. We practically had the pumpkin patch all to ourselves and we had good company there too!






This was new to us this year and my boys loved it!! I wish I could have a big box of dried corn in my backyard instead of sand!?





Petting the animals has always been one of Mason's favorite things to do.....he is so trusting.



Chace not so much he much rather just look at them





On a tractor ride to go out to pick our pumpkins!





Isn't Fall the best!



We found the perfect ones then took them back to wash them.



Mason 5 yrs. old


Chace 3 yrs. old


We had so much fun this year at the pumpkin patch!





NOW FOR THE EXCITING NEWS!!!







Baby Hammond #3 will be here May 30th 2012! We are so excited and can't wait to find out what we will be having. When we ask the boys what they would like a brother or a sister they just say "both"....which IS NOT going to happen but at least this way they won't be dissapointed if its or boy or a girl!?

5 comments:

Nana Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana Clark said...

After looking through your blog of the boys at the pumpkin patch it makes me remember last year when I and Papa and Tyler's family all visited that same pumpkin patch. It was only a month after my accident so I had my walker and I had to rest a lot, but I LOVED being there with the grandkids.!! Just think next year when we all go to the pumpkin patch again our NEWEST GRANDCHILD will only be 5 months old !!!!

Kati Howard said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. :) will it be boy #3 or girl #1? :) We find out in 16 days.

Jennifer said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!

dkstaker said...

How fun!!! I am due 2 weeks later, in June!! How are you feeling??